Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lifepoint Church Worship Band - 3/21/09 | NEW TAMPA MUSIC BAND PROMO PHOTOGRAPHER

I moved completely out of my comfort zone last Saturday and did some low-light shots of the worship band at Lifepoint Church. Shooting in concert-like settings is very tricky, as the light is constantly changing (spotlights, stage lights, strobes, etc.). So you absolutely cannot rely on any sort of automatic settings with your camera-- you gotta take the bull by the horns, baby! Anyways, I was fortunate enough to escape with a few decent shots. Enjoy!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tampa, FL, United States
I'm a commercial photographer in Tampa, FL specializing in band & musician promos, CD covers, press kits, posters, and the like. Please feel free to check out my website/blog using the link below, and give me a shout if I can be of service to you!

http://TampaBandPhotos.com

Search My Blog

Followers