Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shannon Landers - 7/3/09 | NEW TAMPA BEAUTY GLAMOUR PHOTOGRAPHER

Aspiring model and all-around sweetheart Shannon Landers stopped by a few weeks ago to update to her modeling portfolio. The pics she had done up that point weren't all that great in my opinion, so I wanted to give her something that really did her justice and accentuated her natural beauty. She was pretty thrilled with the final product, and I have to admit that she looks amazing in these.

As I often say, if you really want to increase your chances of making great photos, choose beautiful subjects! Enjoy....










2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them! You definitely gave her some awesome shots for her portfolio!

Kimberlys Creative and Innovative Photography said...

You did a fantastic job! These turned out great! :) And what a beautiful beauty mark. :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tampa, FL, United States
I'm a commercial photographer in Tampa, FL specializing in band & musician promos, CD covers, press kits, posters, and the like. Please feel free to check out my website/blog using the link below, and give me a shout if I can be of service to you!

http://TampaBandPhotos.com

Search My Blog

Followers