Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pic-A-Week, Episode 5

As many of you know, I've been super-busy over the past few weeks with a newborn at home.  However, I've managed to get some editing done in the wee hours of the morning on several occasions, so here's the fruits of my labor.  Enjoy!
 Newborn baby pose on arms
Newborn baby in bear outfit cocoon hat
Newborn baby in fetal position black and white
Newborn baby in colorful elf hat
Newborn baby with teddy bear black and white
Newborn baby in cocoon & cute pose
fashion glamour model pose black and white fashion glamour beauty model
fashion glamour beauty model texture background
male model musician producer dj male model musician producer dj
male model musician producer dj album cover
male model musician producer dj cd liner notes
Questions?  Comments?  Sound off below, and don’t forget to Like/Share!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tampa, FL, United States
I'm a commercial photographer in Tampa, FL specializing in band & musician promos, CD covers, press kits, posters, and the like. Please feel free to check out my website/blog using the link below, and give me a shout if I can be of service to you!

http://TampaBandPhotos.com

Search My Blog

Followers