Friday, April 10, 2009

Adelyn - 4/6/09 | NEW TAMPA CHILD BABY PHOTOGRAPHER

This is my beautiful daughter, Adelyn Renèe, who absolutely HAS to be the most photographed baby in the entire world! Seriously, I learned everything I know about photography and lighting by using my poor baby girl as a captive subject, so she's certainly no stranger to the camera.

I'm still trying to perfect my "white seamless" technique, constantly adjusting my lighting ratios and post-processing methodologies, but I feel like I'm getting a lot closer lately. The next time you're in Target, take a look around and you'll see this exact same look on all the big posterboard ads & displays hanging from the ceiling-- lots of commercial photographers are doing this (and have been for a long while). Anyways, enough chatter-- check out my pride and joy:













0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tampa, FL, United States
I'm a commercial photographer in Tampa, FL specializing in band & musician promos, CD covers, press kits, posters, and the like. Please feel free to check out my website/blog using the link below, and give me a shout if I can be of service to you!

http://TampaBandPhotos.com

Search My Blog

Followers