Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Playdate - 4/17/09 | NEW TAMPA FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

This past weekend, my wife, Heather, and I played host for the monthly "Baby Playdate", where about 7 or 8 mommies and their little ones gather together for some fun & social time. With all the little "models" running around, of course I just *had* to grab my camera and start snapping away. :-) Little did I know, I would end up shooting for about 2 and a half hours straight! But it was totally worth it...here are 5 of the best shots:














0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tampa, FL, United States
I'm a commercial photographer in Tampa, FL specializing in band & musician promos, CD covers, press kits, posters, and the like. Please feel free to check out my website/blog using the link below, and give me a shout if I can be of service to you!

http://TampaBandPhotos.com

Search My Blog

Followers