Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Baer Family - 5/1/09 | WESLEY CHAPEL FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY

Last weekend I had the good pleasure of hanging out with my dear friends Rob & Rachel Baer, along with their two kids Carter and Katie. We spent some time monkeying around on the playground, and after that the adults stood around and watched in amazement as the kids continued running all around on a big field nearby. Where do they get the energy??

Anyways, here are the best shots from that day:





















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude... I am so proud of you man. You are ridiculous. We need you to get your foot in the door with some people down here at the Crossing. Expand your reach a tad.

Alexis said...

That flying kid shot is amazing!!!

Ronda's Rants said...

I wished I has introduced myself to you and Carter's party...I didn't know you were there. I think your photography is wonderful and amazing!
Good luck and God bless you!
Ronda Baer

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tampa, FL, United States
I'm a commercial photographer in Tampa, FL specializing in band & musician promos, CD covers, press kits, posters, and the like. Please feel free to check out my website/blog using the link below, and give me a shout if I can be of service to you!

http://TampaBandPhotos.com

Search My Blog

Followers