Saturday, March 6, 2010

Emerging Photographer of the Year! | NEW TAMPA PHOTOGRAPHY

I was thrilled, humbled, and quite frankly taken aback by the recent announcement that I have been named as a finalist for "Emerging Photographer of the Year", which is a contest being held on Scott Bourne's excellent blog, Photofocus.com. I always find it very enlightening to hear other photographers' perspectives on my work, both the good and the bad. Scott refers to my general style as "Relationship Portraiture", and he feels that my fashion/glamour work is my strong point. Do you agree with his assessment? Please sound off with a comment below.

Oh, and if you haven't seen it already, you can view my portfolio here.








3 comments:

Marla said...

Your work is beautiful. . . what an honor.

Anonymous said...

Well deserved honor!

Tampa Band Photos said...

Thanks very much, Marla and Anonymous!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tampa, FL, United States
I'm a commercial photographer in Tampa, FL specializing in band & musician promos, CD covers, press kits, posters, and the like. Please feel free to check out my website/blog using the link below, and give me a shout if I can be of service to you!

http://TampaBandPhotos.com

Search My Blog

Followers