Monday, March 29, 2010

Photoshop CS5 & Content-Aware Fill | NEW TAMPA PHOTOSHOP RETOUCHER

In case you haven't heard, Photoshop CS5 (codename "White Rabbit") is right around the corner, and one of the hottest new features rumored to be included in this release is something called Content-Aware Fill (a.k.a. PatchMatch). I saw a demo of it during the keynote presentation at Photoshop World East in Orlando last week, and the crowd went wild. It's a truly remarkable innovation that will surely save photographers and designers boatloads of time. Check out the video HERE or by clicking the image below:










0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tampa, FL, United States
I'm a commercial photographer in Tampa, FL specializing in band & musician promos, CD covers, press kits, posters, and the like. Please feel free to check out my website/blog using the link below, and give me a shout if I can be of service to you!

http://TampaBandPhotos.com

Search My Blog

Followers